What are the precautions for the log sliding table saw?
1. Clear the surrounding and table of the log sliding table saw.
2. Check whether the saw blade is sharp and whether the large and small saw blades are in line.
3. Testing machine: confirm whether the machine works normally for about 1 minute, check the rotation direction of large and small saw blades, and ensure that the rotation direction of saw blades is correct.
4. Place the prepared plate on the rolling pin to adjust the position and size.
5. Start cutting.
Note for log sliding table saw:
The plate shall be close to the gear and shall not move.
B Adjust the cutting speed according to the thickness and hardness of the plate, and the machine cannot be pushed too fast.
When opening small material C, it should be pushed by wooden strips.
D Workers should wear masks, gloves, loose clothes and long hair.
E. Do not take things directly next to the saw blade that is rotated by hand. If necessary, you can use other long auxiliary materials to push them away first.
6. If the open plate corner is defective, consider replacing the saw blade.
7. After the cutting task is completed, turn off the power and turn off the saw and the surrounding 5S.
The log pusher saw operator not only needs to complete the necessary operation tasks, but also needs to overcome the adverse posture of standing and bending for a long time and the impact of adverse working environment such as manual movement, vibration, noise and so on, which bear a heavy burden on the body. The problem of working fatigue on the woodworking sliding table saw is particularly serious. The work fatigue of this post will not only lead to the decline of work efficiency, but also lead to human error and waist injury of staff. Many people's fatigue work will cause hidden dangers of accidents.
What are the operating regulations of the round log sliding table saw?
1. Confirm whether the saw pad, nut and screws at all parts are tightened. In case of looseness, tighten it to start the equipment.
2. Whether the saw blade is sharp, the saw blade should be flat, the teeth should be sharp, and two should not be removed continuously. The crack length should not exceed 20 mm. A crack hole should be drilled at the top of the crack. The test machine should do about 1 minute to ensure the normal operation of the rolling mill.
Check the rotation direction of the saw blade to ensure that the rotation direction of the saw blade is correct.
4. Check whether there are spanners, bolts and other foreign matters on the counter to ensure that the counter is clean and working normally.
5. When positioning the stabilizer plate, please check whether it is loose or deformed to ensure that the positioning plate is fixed.
6. After confirmation, open the vacuum cleaner for preparation.
7. Please fill in the inspection record of the sliding table saw.
I am working
1. After the saw blade reaches the rated speed, the material can be put in. The worktable can be put in heavy or medium pressure to prevent the worktable deformation from affecting the processing accuracy.
2. When the machine tool is abnormal, it should immediately cut off the power supply, stop working, send experts to repair and adjust, and the machine tool should not work with diseases.
3. Operate the equipment when there is protective film on the circular saw blade. When supplying materials, the wood shall be close to the workbench and the board, and the hands shall not be close to the saw blade. To prevent dangerous accidents.
4. For the processed materials, check the iron nails, sand and other foreign matters on the saw blade of the wood to avoid flying away or damage to the saw blade.
5. If the saw blade is deviated, it should be corrected gradually and cannot be pulled by force to avoid damage to the saw blade.
6. Workers cannot operate in the direction of saw blade and rotating centrifugal force, and their arms cannot work over the saw blade.
1. Cut off the power supply, remove the dust on the machine, remove the residue, and coat each part with lubricating oil.
2. The track (often wiped with a soft cloth with butter) and the electric wheel should be kept clean.
3. After the operation of the machine tool is completed, cut off the power supply and wait until the machine tool is completely stopped before leaving.